2013-03-31

Where to find my latest work

I see that I have people that actually follow this blog - well, thanks folks. If you want to see my latest works you need to go to Renderosity and then if you want to see my work you will need to create an ID and password for the site. Sorry if this is a hassle, I know I am fed up with passwords etc. and f it were not for my browser remembering them all for me I would not bother! It is worth it though:
Here is one pic from my ongoing series made using models from Renderosity and DAZ:

By using purchased models, sets and props I am finally getting some results I am happy with, leading to a 3D Graphic novel. As I have said before,  the amount of work required to properly complete even one model is huge, so for me the DAZ/Poser system is really the only way to go.  I still have to make various bits and pieces myself, for example the footprints in the image above are modelled and the ground has holes in it for the footprints to sink into, and I just can't get a decent spaceship so I'm still having to do some things myself - but the results are good enough for me.  Now if I could just get that twelve core beast of a PC I have been saving for, I might be able to create some animations . . . . .
well, okay, maybe next year at this rate.  I'll probably forget about doing animation anyway - comic books are quite enough of a challenge.  It seems that some folks have lots of time for art but I still have to work for a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment